Client: Navan Town Council
The Watergate Street & Market Square Street Improvement works consisted of the improvements to the pedestrian areas, shop entrances, pedestrian barriers, pavements and kerbs, also included the provision of new watermain, foul & surface water sewerage and ducting.
- Existing footpaths, kerbing and street furniture removed and replaced with new.
- Which includes the laying of granite kerbs.
- Placing of approx. 2,000m2 of granite paving on the entire street.
- And placing of new lamp columns.
- Construction of split level footpath and promenade.