Projects are varied between Civil, mechanical, electrical, and control elements. Familiarity with modelling all aspects of projects is preferred though not required, just a willingness to learn and develop in areas where the candidate is less experienced.
Day to day tasks for the candidate will consist of:
- Generating 2D and 3D models of projects using input from existing drawings, models, surveys, and inputs from the wider project team.
- Development of models and periodic reviews with the project Team including clash detection, ALM, HAZOP, etc.
- Generating drawings from the above models managing the issuing of these internally.
- Internal QA and review.
Looking for a competent CAD Technician / BIM Modeller with a minimum of 3 years industry experience, or demonstrable experience on similar projects to those undertaken by W&B.
- Experience in working in a wastewater / water treatment plant design/engineering office or similar industry experience (e.g. Large buildings, tunnelling/shafts, or bridge modelling).
- Experience working with Autodesk Revit.
- Experience using Plant 3D, intelligent P&IDs or Civil 3D would be advantageous.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD and have experience with printing neat, accurate detailed drawings done to scale.
- They must also have some experience with site layouts, hydraulic profiles, drawing to scale and using co-ordinates. If they had some previous experience in a drawing office that would be advantageous.
- Experience also with registers, transmittals, up-revving drawings etc.
- Knowledge of piping essentials (standards, specifications, P&ID’s etc)
- Revit (3D Modelling)
- Autocad (2D & 3D Modelling)
- Plant 3D (Modelling, drawings, schedules, etc.) desirable but not required.
To be based in London office (Marylebone). Alternatively could be based at our Havant project office (a 5 minute walk from Bedhampton Station).
To apply please email you CV and cover letter to email@example.com referencing South UK Careers or complete the form below.