We are currently recruiting Civil Engineers for projects in the Yorkshire area.
This position will include (but is not limited to) the following responsibilities:
- Setting out and surveying
- QA inspections and documentation, Site diaries and record keeping.
- Daily briefing and permits
- Communicating and collaborating with site team to ensure all are aware of arrangements and plans fit with programmed works.
- Assisting with ordering materials
- Referring to technical guidance such as YW engineering specifications/design guidance documents, CESWI and other relevant design standards to ensure designs and installations comply.
- Management of subcontractors and suppliers both on site and administratively.
- Involvement within project from design acceptance through to handover, preparing for and undertaking various ‘key meetings’ throughout the gated process.
- Producing and reviewing technical documentation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Recently graduated in relevant discipline or have up to 5 years’ experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong team player skills and be able to work at own initiative.
- Good computer skills and experience with relevant software packages.
For practical experience and a varied, exciting, and rewarding careers, apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a Cover Letter and CV referencing Yorkshire careers.