We are currently recruiting a full time Commercial administrator to join our team. The role will be a full-time permanent position, with hybrid working available for the ideal candidate. The role will be based in Marylebone, London from March / April 2023; however, an immediate start is preferable in our current location.
You will be reporting to our senior commercial administrator and your duties will include but are not limited to:
- General cost capture of the project costs, which will broadly comprise of:
- Reviewing the cost ledgers, which will be generated from head office using our accounting software.
- Filing all invoices on the shared data platform.
- Liaising with the project team to ensure all invoices are cost coded. Monitoring our purchasing systems to ensure all costs are accounted for (and accrued where applicable) on a weekly / monthly basis.
- Coordinating with project staff (site and design) to ensure timesheets are recorded, cost coded, and signed off by the appropriate persons each week.
- Reviewing weekly site costs alongside the ledger(s) and generating weekly reports to identify any discrepancies present.
- Ensuring all invoices are logged and sent to the accounts department.
- Keeping all filing up to date and organised, and ensuring all information is stored on the shared data platform.
- Ad hoc duties when required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent IT skills with a solid understanding of Microsoft Windows and Outlook packages.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Organised and ability to prioritise.
- Ability to be proactive and act on own initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work well as a team.
Experience in the Construction Industry is preferable but not essential.