Ward & Burke are currently seeking to recruit an experienced front office administrator for our head office, Kilcolgan.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answer telephones, taking messages, route calls as needed and answer general queries.
- Act as the first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist and manage travel and meeting room bookings while maintaining the head office shared calendar.
- Prepare meeting rooms for events and meetings.
- Collect and sort post daily.
- Organise incoming and outgoing deliveries.
- Assist the account payable department with general administration.
- Maintain the office, ensuring all areas are presentable at all times and that head office protocols are adhered too.
- Conducting a regular stock-take, ordering supplies and liaising with suppliers.
- Ensure office maintenance, liaising with maintenance companies, scheduling and logging call outs and servicing of air conditioning, elevator etc.
- Assist with other ad-hoc duties as required.
Key Skills required:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a front office administrator role.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- IT proficient particularly with Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills with strong time management and the ability to multi-task.
Part-time, Monday – Friday, morning hours, some flexibility may be required on occasion.
Salary: Depending on Experience
Please compete the form below or email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org referring job code: IRE_HO_FOA_105 to apply.