The role is based in our Bales Yard(Newmarket) overseeing projects in the GTA area.
- Implementation of company health and safety policies, procedures, and programs.
- Perform regular job site audit’s (internal).
- Work closely with site supervisors to implement policy and programs on site.
- Provide Corrective Action Notices to individuals that do not adhere to our safety program
- Maintain COR status by implementing health and safety policy on site.
- Compilation, updating and distribution of health and safety related documentation as required on site.
- Maintain complete and organized files
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong working knowledge of OHSA and related Federal, Provincial and local regulations
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline preferred or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience
- CRSP, CSO, NCSO, CSS, an asset
- Experience of construction sites an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, both oral and written
- Computer literate in Windows applications; Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Valid driver’s license required
- Travel to construction sites
Salary: $70,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Company Vehicle