Ward and Burke is currently seeking an Experienced Instrument Technician who is electrically qualified or competent with a good knowledge of potable water networks and infrastructure.
The successful candidate will join our energetic team on existing contracts through-out Ireland focused on delivering a quality service to our Clients.
This is a permanent position with further opportunities within an expanding work stream and well-established organisation.
- Flow meter’s – Condition assessment, Commissioning, Calibration, Repairs, Maintenance.
- Radio’s – Router replacement, Aerial replacement, Repairs, Maintenance.
- PLC’s – Card replacement (Digital/Analog), Battery replacement, CPU replacement.
- Data logging.
- Minimise downtime on Equipment, through fast response, effective root cause analysis and good problem-solving techniques.
- Effective analysis and elimination of recurring equipment problems.
- Co-ordinate and communicate high impacting equipment / safety issues.
- Experience with Visual basic and various Microsoft programmes an advantage.
- Network Pressure Analysis.
- Minor electrical installations for Instrumentation.
- Train the next generation workforce.
- Ideally 3+ years’ experience on prior related work with experience on Water & Sewer Networks.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a proven track record.
- Strong vision system and mechanical maintenance experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication / presentation skills.
- Ability to work on own with minimum supervision.
- Experience in identifying and leading continuous improvement projects.
- Clean driving licence, Safe Pass, Manual Handling and Confined Space trained.
- Working knowledge of Safety & Health legislation.
- Available to work in various regions