We have a number of Quantity Surveyor positions available throughout Ireland, the ideal candidate should have between 1 and 3 years relevant experience working in Civil Engineering or Construction. Experience in MEICA would be an advantage.
Responsibilities would include the following:
- Production of bills of quantities
- Support of the project team in commercial aspects of the business
- Support the onsite team with cost control, cost reporting and forecasting.
- Analysis of drawings, specifications, and other documentation for analysis of labour, plant and materials costs.
- Tracking of variations
- Valuation and agreement of work sections
- Project procurement of material, sub-contractors and plant including tender analysis
- Document Management
Training will be provided to the successful candidate.