An exciting new role has become available for enthusiastic individuals to work with one of Ireland’s leading Civil Engineering Contractors.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Train as a Lead Auditor to carry out compliance audits on all WBCL operational sites in Ireland.
- Ensure the Cloud System is regularly updated (Full training will be provided).
- Maintain Company processes and procedures to comply with OHSAS 18001, ISO14001 & ISO9001
- Ensure the workplace meets various safety, health and environment requirements.
- Provide information, advice and support to the site management team and all employees on all aspects of Health & Safety and Environmental issues.
- Understand the WBCL induction process.
- Liaise with SHEQ Team on a regular basis.
- Liaise with internal auditors with particular focus on continuous improvements to the existing management systems, processes and assuring legal compliance.
- Monitor Subcontractors in relation to compliance with current applicable legislation and our Company policies
- Ensure that the following documents and records are readily accessible to all WBCL workers;
- Environmental Management Plans
- Quality Plans, ITPS,
- Method Statements / Risk Assessments
- Training records, plant lifting certificates, permits to work, work at height registers, etc.
- Work with site teams on the management of WBCL Electronic Documents Management System
- Review and Monitor training with in the company. Work with SHEQ team on the training needs of WBCL personnel
The suitable candidate will work alongside the SHEQ Team.
He/she will be given full guidance and training as appropriate to the position.
Plan / Summary
Train alongside existing Lead Auditors within the organisation in relation to the scope of works.
Conduct random audits of WBCL sites and compile reports to the Board of Directors.
Works alongside the SHEQ team to fully understand the Safe System of Work.
Understand Irish Waters Audit Process.