We are currently recruiting Site Agent/Manager for projects in the Yorkshire area.
This position will include (but is not limited to) the following responsibilities:
- Planning and making preparations for site work activities. Ensuring all H&S measures are in place, including RAMS, permits, PIPs, isolations, task-specific PPE etc.
- Managing site activities for safety, quality and taking measures to manage any changes in method and rectify any defects.
- Ensuring materials are in ordered and on site in advance of the works.
- Reviewing/Preparation of RAMS
- Management of directly employed labour on site and Sub Contractors
- Daily briefs and permits
- Lift plans (Crane and non crane)
- Communicating and collaborating with site team to ensure all are aware of arrangements and plans fit with programmed works.
- Managing interfaces between different disciplines/contractors.
- Liaising and engaging with various departments within the client’s organisation, including project meetings, engineering/assurance team site visits, working with and providing training to site operations team etc.
- Referring to technical guidance such as YW engineering specifications/design guidance documents, CESWI/WIMES and other relevant design standards to ensure designs and installations comply.
- Reviewing drawings and marking up to assist with Design Acceptance.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Recently graduated in relevant discipline or have up to 3 years’ experience in the Water/Wastewater sector.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong team player skills and be able to work at own initiative.
- Good computer skills and experience with relevant software packages.
For practical experience and a varied, exciting and rewarding careers, apply to email@example.com with a Cover Letter and CV referencing Yorkshire careers.