We are looking for a Graduate Surveyor to join our team in the Greater Toronto Area. The successful candidate will be working between our many jobs directly onsite with our Civil Engineers and Skilled Labourers.
Key Qualifications for Position:
- A recent graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Geomatic, Land Surveying or similar
- Experience working with AutoCAD or a similar 2D/3D drafting software.
- Experience working with Total Station and GNSS
- Experience working in tunnel guidance systems is not necessary (though helpful) as we continuously train our staff on our systems and methods
- Open to learn about tunnel guidance and tunnel survey
- Interest in site work with ability to travel and work extended hours as required to meet deadlines.
- Comfortable working at heights as well as in confined spaces (shafts/tunnels)
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Installation, support and troubleshooting of guidance systems for microtunnel boring machines.
- Surface network surveys and tunnel control surveys
- Stake out shafts and alignments
- Work might also include as-built surveys, transferring heights and site topography.
Work is detail-oriented and requires Graduates with time-management skills, organization skills and ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure.
Salary Range is $70-80K CDN annually