We are currently seeking to recruit a full-time permanent Payroll Administrator to work alongside our current team in the payroll department. Based in our Head Office, Kilcolgan, the person will take over the processing of UK payroll and associated tasks & reporting requirements.
- Process and manage UK payroll for 220+ employees (weekly & monthly).
- Process UK – UTR Labour Only Subcontractors (40+ weekly).
- Process out of pocket expenses on a weekly / monthly basis.
- Processing Irish Payroll weekly for 20 staff.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to the following)
- Weekly payroll processing within strict and tight timelines.
- Monthly payroll processing within strict and tight timelines.
- Month end payroll journals and reconciliations.
- Monthly and annual returns to HMRC UK Revenue.
- Deal with auditors at year end and answer all queries and provide reconciliations to P30s, P60s Return, control accounts.
- Administer UK Pension scheme – deductions, payments, reporting compliance.
- Maintain employee records, holiday records.
- Process statutory payments as required.
- Deal with employee queries in a timely manner.
- Administrator UK apprenticeship programme, liaise with 03rd parties as required.
- Process all out of pocket expenses and allowances for weekly and monthly staff.
- Cover Irish payroll processing during staff holidays.
- Other Ad-hoc duties.
- Good attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to be flexible & multi-task in a busy environment.
- Good Verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organisation skills, adapt to quickly changing priorities.
- A wiliness to learn and adapt fast in a busy environment.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a busy payroll environment or busy account office.
- Payroll qualifications or related field.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Highly motivated and hands on willingness to learn.
A competitive salary will be offered to the right candidate along with full guidance and support as appropriate to the position.
Support for continued education in relevant field
Position is office based Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm.
Apply now via the link below or by sending a CV and cover letter quoting code ‘IRE_HO_PRA_101’ to firstname.lastname@example.org.